Saturday, March 14, 2009

Forgot about this blog!

Hey guys I am so sorry about not writing in here. I totally forgot about it, and it has been over a year since I updated it. I don't think I had any real followers yet so I am hoping it is okay. =] Anywhoo, so I am planning on updating this thing more regularly with reviews, and tips and tricks and maybe a tutorial or two. =] I tried the youtube thing, but it is a lot of time to film and edit the videos. I figured I could just write in here and get my feelings out about products. =] If you like you can request something that you want reviewed. I bet you are thinking, "Why should I trust what you say?" Well I have a lot of experience with makeup, and beauty related things. I am a tell it like it is person, and if I don't like a product I will tell you I don't like a product. I do not have any training, but I do not think someone has to have training to do reviews. I will also try to post eye of the day, or look of the day, but it is so hard to take a picture of just your eye!
Anyways, that is enough of an intro I guess. I will end it for now.
Hollie

1 comment:

Mikst said...

I think this is really cool. I never would have thought you would be into make up as much as you are now, it is crazy. When you get real good you could make makeup tutorial videos... -kari