Saturday, March 14, 2009

Review: Zapzyt with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide


So if you have read my last post than you will know about my little problem I am having with my skin. If not, I'll fill you in. I used the Maybelline Dream Mousse Liquid Foundation and it broke me out really bad. So if you guys are wondering Zapzyt is AMAZING! It does not get rid of the problem overnight, but it made a significant difference. I do not put this all over my whole face, just on my problem areas. I put this on after my toner, and before my moisturizer. I was scared that it would dry out my skin even more. It has not done that at all. My skin is normally pretty dry, especially in the winter. It doesn't really have a scent that I can tell. The texture is more gel like than cream like, and it just get absorbed into the skin and doesn't leave any traces of it. There are like little balls of something in it, and I think that is the case with all things containing benzoyl peroxide. When I tried Proactiv it had the little balls in it, and so did the benzoyl peroxide I got from my doctor. This was pretty cheap too, it was $3.99USD at my local Walmart. Prices do vary a couple dollars depending on where you live. I would say it's in the 3-7US dollar range. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a sudden break out. It has really helped me with my problem I have had recently. =]

1 comment:

Mikst said...

I kind of feel dumb, but what is toner? maybe you should do entries on the different types of make up, like eye liner, foundation, blush etc. -kari